Thursday, November 14, 2013

Response to Morgan Johnson's Blog Post

Morgan recently posted a critic of The Courier Journal's coverage of the government shutdown. The post was very well written and insightful. Her opinions were well thought out and thorough. The only problem I found was that she failed to cite her sources for the articles quoted from in her post. I would have enjoyed being able to read the same articles to see if I drew the same conclusions she did or if I saw something different. When I looked further I found that I couldn't find and sources on any of her blog posts. While I'm sure this is a requirement she wasn't aware of it's definitely something to improve upon for future reference. All in all, her post was well done and there was very little I could find to critic. I can't wait to see what she writes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment