Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Response to Jordan Gould's Post on Local TV News

Jordan posted a story called, "News Evaluation: By the Numbers" a couple days ago. This was one of the better posts I've read so far because it really breaks down TV news and gives his opinions about the best and worst news stations. It was really interesting to me that he considered WAVE to be the worst news station because most of what I've heard people saying is that WLKY is the worst. I suppose it's really a decision as to which is the worse of two evils. WAVE is "full of fluff and stuff," as Jordan says in his post, whereas WLKY has over half of their stories about irrelevant crime. Jordan also does a good job at putting facts an data into his writing. If you haven't already read his post I suggest checking it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment