Thursday, September 26, 2013

Conglomeration

After the lesson about conglomeration I was very interested to learn more. When I went home that day, I went over all of my journalism notes with my dad. He seems to want to take the class as much as I do, and he always insists on going over lectures with me. Of course, being my dad, he had to have input on the subject and later on told me he had contacted Mr.Miller saying he had a poster about conglomeration that I would be more than happy to bring in the next class. This came as a touch of a shock. But I did bring in the poster. When I got a chance to look at it I saw on a bigger scale what conglomeration looks like and just how much some corporations own.  It was very fascinating and I enjoyed learning more about conglomeration and monopoly. What did you all think about conglomeration?

No comments:

Post a Comment